Saturday 24 March 2007

6 Things About Me

1. I am always cold. I hate being cold. I build a raging fire in the fireplace almost everynight from September through March (April, if I can get away with it). My husband is always hot. He hates the fire. Even in the summer on the hottest day of the year, I use a duvet overnight.

2. I love slippers and pajamas. If I could wear them all the time I would. They're comfortable and easy to take on and off. I take my slippers with me when I visit friends. I wish I could wear slippers in the office.

3. I love baseball and (besides my family) it is the only thing I truly madly deeply miss about living in the USA.

4. If I won the lottery, I would quit my job. In a heart beat. I have no shortage of ideas about what I could spend my spare time doing. But suffice it to say, it does not include what I currently do to pay the mortgage. Sorry, to all my co-workers....but I'm sure they'd say the same! PS I don't play the lottery, so the chances of this happening are, well, nill!

5. Before I moved to Germany in 1991, I had only been outside of the USA to Mexico on a couple of holidays. I didn't have a passport and other than 3 years of French in high school, I spoke no foreign languages. Since that time I've travelled to over 30 countries, learned 3 foreign languages (4 if you count UK English), another alphabet (Korean). I can order beer and count to 10 in about 10 different languages.

6. I love lobster. Brooiler or boiled. With nothing but butter and lemon juice. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Your turn.......

2 comments:

Janell said...

six? okay, but it might take all day. i'll post it on my blog and put the same question to my sisters. two of them now have blogs of their own. you can find their links on mine.
jc

stephanie said...

1) I love to have my back tickled.
2) I hate mice.
3) I love to sing.
4) I love, love, love sushi.
slw