1. I am always cold. I hate being cold. I build a raging fire in the fireplace almost everynight from September through March (April, if I can get away with it). My husband is always hot. He hates the fire. Even in the summer on the hottest day of the year, I use a duvet overnight.
2. I love slippers and pajamas. If I could wear them all the time I would. They're comfortable and easy to take on and off. I take my slippers with me when I visit friends. I wish I could wear slippers in the office.
3. I love baseball and (besides my family) it is the only thing I truly madly deeply miss about living in the USA.
4. If I won the lottery, I would quit my job. In a heart beat. I have no shortage of ideas about what I could spend my spare time doing. But suffice it to say, it does not include what I currently do to pay the mortgage. Sorry, to all my co-workers....but I'm sure they'd say the same! PS I don't play the lottery, so the chances of this happening are, well, nill!
5. Before I moved to Germany in 1991, I had only been outside of the USA to Mexico on a couple of holidays. I didn't have a passport and other than 3 years of French in high school, I spoke no foreign languages. Since that time I've travelled to over 30 countries, learned 3 foreign languages (4 if you count UK English), another alphabet (Korean). I can order beer and count to 10 in about 10 different languages.
6. I love lobster. Brooiler or boiled. With nothing but butter and lemon juice. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!