5. Red Lobster, Anywhere, USA - OK, don't laugh but I crave for the Linguine Crab Alfredo. I can't help myself. If there was a way to ship it to me I would. But I can't. I've researched this. I pig out when I go home for a visit. I've tried to perfect the recipe in my kitchen but I can't. My sis swears that she and her husband have done it but I've tried their recipe and I beg to differ. Although there's is good it just ain't the same!
4. Caviar Kaspia, Paris, France - I spent my 30th birthday here with a gaggle of my best mates. We drank vodka and ate caviar and drank vodka and drank vodka. I hear I had a great time!
3. Blue Water Grill, NYC, NY USA - I have eaten at the restaurant almost every time I have visited the Big Apple. I even blagged my way in with a fake table reservation (booking) one night when I desperately wanted to take my husband. Kerry & I had a most memorable meal there and walked out with half the cutlery! I love this place.
2. Me Dhuniye Restaurant, Soneva Fushi Resort & Spa, Maldives - The floor is sand and you can't wear shoes anywhere at the resort. The food is delicious serving up fresh sashimi caught just a couple hours earlier. They had a crab curry soup to die for. Marc & I spent our honeymoon here and it was a dream come true.
1. Sushi Den, Denver, CO USA - This is the first place I ever ate sushi, over 20 years ago. It is still my favourite place to eat. I eat until I am on the verge of exploding.
My dream day is breakfast in bed(eggs benedict), lunch at Red Lobster, dinner at Sushi Den. I love food when I don't have to shop, cook, clean up! One of my favourite foods is not represented on the list: Mexican. That would tip the list to 6...so I am going to sneak it in here......Blue Bonnet, Denver, CO USA - Bring on the chile rellenos! Now only those who read the whole thing know about this place! Sssshhhh!