Friday 19 January 2007

Family Tree Builder

I have found a new job. OK, not exactly. I mean I don't get paid for it so I won't be leaving my other job any time soon but I found this web site www.geni.com. This is a super cool website for building family trees. I've been told the guy who runs it is trying to build a family tree of the entire world. Uh, good luck since most of the world doesn't have access to computers. Anyway my sister and I were on Skype having a chat and I started building our family tree and invited her to join in. So here we both were adding names and details and photos and all of a sudden the whole site crashes. Oops, the sister beta test team strikes! Does this mean that the site can't support 2 people on opposite sides of the world updating the same tree at the same time? Uh, isn't that the point? They need to sort this one out if it is going to work!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Where should the SBTT strike next?

Muhahhahahh!