Wednesday 8 August 2007

Middle Aged?

In Oprah's magazine (which I read faithfully every month and pay an arm and a leg to have it delivered to me here in the UK) there was an article about 40 something women taking stock of their life. The article posed some fascinating questions and I thought I might ask you to answer them. Even if you aren't 40.

I'll do my best to answer them myself although definitely not in one post. This is going to require lots of thought!


  1. When you were 18, what did you imagine your future would look like? How close is your reality to your vision?


  2. What is one piece of advice you wish you'd been given as a young person?


  3. What is the best money you ever spent?


  4. What was your biggest financial mistake-the complete waste of money that haunts you to this day?


  5. What has been the best surprise of married life? And the worst?


  6. What is the best thing about being a woman? And the worst?


  7. At this point of your life, is there a dream which you will never fulfill? What is it and what makes you so sure it's out of reach?

No comments: