Monday 30 July 2007

Do Re Mi


Let's start at the very beginning......

Sebastian went to drama camp (called Get Up & Go) last week and on Friday I attended their performance of The Sound of Music.

He had been practising his three songs all week so I was one of those mums who sat in the audience and mouthed every little word. Besides, I know every word to every song in The Sound of Music by heart before he even started his rehearsing.

Watch for the YouTube video. I'm still editing it but Edelweiss has never been sweeter!

Seb had a riding lesson on Saturday midday and Abigail and I did some shopping in anticipation of our summer holiday to France and camping on Sunday.
The rain stayed away and it is finally starting to feel a bit like summer time. Just in time for autumn!

1 comment:

Janell said...

Certainly, a star is born.