Tuesday 4 December 2007

Happy Blog Birthday!

http://bookburger.typepad.com/bookburger/images/2007/05/07/first_birthday_news_image_tcm185308.jpg
Today my blog is 1 year old.


I never could have imagined the journey this blog would take me on.


I've formed numerous new friendships. I've reconnected with misplaced friends and I've lost one. I've helped new friends find each other.


I've explored my life: past, present, and future. I've documented the life of my children in excruciating detail. I explored the experience of motherhood.


I've been published on Time.com.


I've learned a lot about myself and others.


I've vented about my career.


I've had ups and downs. I've suffered writer's block. I had writer's diarrhea.


I've bored you to tears and made you laugh out loud.


I wouldn't change it for the world. And the words will just keep coming.

5 comments:

Janell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And may you blog for many more!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It almost feels like our Sunday afternoon moviefests! Big Hugs

Sue said...

Happy birthday, Blog.
Sue

stephanie said...

Happy Blog Anniversary. That is so cool. Thanks for the entertainment.

Your Sis

PS. F$*^%^* You! Ya'll b*%*(^&es!

:) Big Smiles

sonia a. mascaro said...

I just found your blog through your comment on Lisa Takeuchi Cullen. Happy Blog Anniversary!
My very best regards, from Sonia, São Paulo, Brazil.