Friday 27 March 2015

The A-Z of I Love......


The A-Z of I Love.....

I love……….art, authors, Almond Roca, air, adrenalin, adventures, allotments
I love……….books, beaches, breathing, balloons, butterflies, blizzards, breakfast in bed, baseball, buxom bosoms
I love……….coffee, cats, camping, chimpanzees, chile rellenos, my children, Creed, curiosity, cake, cellos, cowboys, candles
I love……….dolphins, doctors, diamonds, daisies, Degas, diversity
I love……….elephants, electricity, eggs, entymology, excitement, equality, elastic
I love……….friends, fudge, Facebook, feathers, firefighters, fjords, fountain pens, feminism, feasts
I love……….giraffes, gardens, gowns, gallantry, our galaxy, gargoyles, gin, grace, giving
I love……….my husband, history, hot tubs, herbs, handwriting, honour, hammocks
I love……….Cherry Garcia ice cream, intelligence
I love……….jasmine, jugglers, jazz, jewellery, journals, justice, jumpers
I love……….knitting, kissing, kedgeree, kites, kudos, The Kite Runner, Kylie
I love……….lemons, laughter, Labradors, life modelling, lobster, letters, lilacs, levi 501s
I love……….the moon, Mexico, Matisse, Maroon 5, massages, mani/pedis, memories
I love……….neighbours, nachos, my nose, newborn babies, New York Times (Sunday edition)
I love……….oceans, orangutans, opera, owls, opportunity, One Direction
I love……….poker, the planets, Pinterest, pomegranates, platinum, pumpkin pie, Pimms, peace
I love……….quilting, quiet, quays
I love……….reading, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, rainbows, raffles, rapture, rodeos, The Ramones, reunions
I love……….snow, sunshine, scientists, my sister, slippers, silence, singing, stationary, serenity, satisfaction, Scotland, soldiers, stars, sex
I love……….telephones, toffee, trees, tea, tambourines, theatre, thimbles, thoroughbreds, thunder, Twitter, Taylor Swift, travel
I love……….unicorns, the universe, udders, ukeleles
I love……….volunteers, vacations, valentines, vaccinations, valet parking
I love……….whipped cream, writing, wind, waves, white burgundy wine, wonder, wisteria
I love……….x-rays, xylophones
I love……….yachts, yellow
I love……….zebras, zygotes

No comments: