Sunday 21 October 2007

American League

I am hoping for a Red Sox win over the Cleveland Indians.

OK, well, not that much.

I am a huge Red Sox fan. I hate the Cleveland Indians only slightly less than the Atlanta Braves and New York Yankees. So I really want the Sox to win a trip to the World Series. That contest is currently tied at 3 with the final game being played at an absurd hour for anyone living in GMT.

But IF the Cleveland Indians were to win, it would make my allegiance to the Colorado Rockies performance very pure. If, on the other hand, the Sox were to win and Colorado played against them in the World Series, I would be torn.

My friends and family keep asking me who I'm going to root for if in fact both teams make it through. Having been a Sox fan for a very long time, I've decided to cross that bridge when I get there.

Go Red Sox!

No comments: