Monday 8 October 2007

Homesick

There are some days when I am homesick more than others. Some days I miss my family. Some days I just miss living in the good ole US of A with those great big huge parking spaces. And other days I really miss living in one of the most beautiful places in the world: Colorado.

Today is one of those days.

Last night the Colorado Rockies swept the series to win 3 games in a row. And how I wish I had been a part of that celebration.

Not only are the Rockies headed for the National League Championship Series against the Arizona Diamondbacks, they are also headed for the record books. They have won 17 of their last 18 games. 3 of those were in the post season wins.

The series starts on Thursday, 11 October. I am checking flights now!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

If you come you have to let me know. I will drive out or get a flight. That would be a blast!

stephanie said...

Come on home sista!

Janell said...

WOO HOO! GO ROCKIES!
On that billy goat thing: maybe they need to let a billy goat throw out the first pitch next season - and have a black cat be the catcher? See what you can do about that, Joe, once you get moved to Chi.

Anonymous said...

It would be great if you could get a flight out here. Rockies are doing great and a ton of fun to watch. City Girl

Anonymous said...

go tribe.

Anonymous said...

Mother America would welcome you back with open arms.