Thursday 4 October 2007

Baseball Update

Apologies to my UK readers but my obsession with baseball is gonna take over for just a short while. I will try to do another post to keep you entertained/informed.

Only the Chicago Cubs let me down after the scores for the first Games of the playoff have been tallied. Josh Beckett pitched an amazing game for the Sox and the Rockies got a wee bit lucky with some bad Phillies pitching. Thank heaven for Holliday who didn't let us down with another home run! Could someone go light a fire under the Cubs and tell them they are in the race for the Pennant? For clips of the games click here.

5 comments:

Janell said...

I stayed up way too late last night for the Cubs game. And it ended so sadly! I'm excited to have access to the sports channels that air the games this year. Maybe that satellite wasn't such a bad idea after all!

LaDawn said...

Ah, is Janelle glad she got satellite? Boy, that was a quick conversion.

stephanie said...

Rockies up 2 in a 5 game series. One to go. Boys you can do it.

Janell said...

Let's just say as of now, I'm regretting it less.

Anonymous said...

At least you were right about one thing, baseball took over the blog for a "short time"...