Wednesday 24 October 2007

Big Night

Tonight (actually tomorrow morning 1 am GMT) is the start of the World Series.

The Colorado Rockies play the Boston Red Sox.

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I can't remember ever being so excited about a World Series.

And the game is to be broadcast live here in the UK. My plan is to get a few hours sleep before the start of the game, get up to watch the game and catch a few hours sleep before I go to work in the morning. I will have to repeat that performance tomorrow night as well. I will be shattered by Friday. Glad I have the day off.

My hope is that I can stay up tonight. I failed when the Rockies played in the NLC Series. I get very sleepy around 11 pm and that's it. I can't keep my eyes open. I hope I don't let my team down.

Go Rockies! Rock the World!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Go Rockies!

Anonymous said...

I am catching game 1 from Buenos Aires. I am just cheering for the good Malbec wine and steak I'll be having tonight.

Brooke said...

Well I have tried to stay up but the game isn't looking to hot. Bottom of the 5th Rockies 1 and Boston 11 bases loaded. So I am going to quit watching. I must be bad luck!