Thursday 17 January 2008

Exhausted

Some days you just run out of fuel. I am out of fuel.

I gave an emotionally exhausting presentation at work today and I want to crawl into bed and sleep for the next few days. My feet are killing me from the higher than normal high heels I thought would look great for the presentation. I need a massage.

I am certain I will regain my boundless enthusiasm for life tomorrow morning but right now I want to crawl under a duvet and crawl up with a good book and a hot cuppa tea until I fall sound asleep.

Grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner then Sebastian off to swimming lessons whilst Abigail and I have a girlie night in.

2 comments:

Janell said...

'Night 'night.
Sleep tight.
Don't let the bedbugs bite.

stephanie said...

I am feeling the same way. Yesterday I couldn't get warm, even fully dressed, slippers, and cuddled in a fleece blanket.