Saturday 9 June 2007

Writer's Block

Earlier this week I suffered my first attack of writer's block. Normally, I've got loads of posts just waiting to be written and published. I seem to have worked my way through them or if there are any left they either aren't finished yet or just don't seem all that relevant anymore.

It took me a while to get over it. I would sit down and normally the fingers just start going. But not this week. I just would star. Then I'd make some coffee. Sit down and stare some more until I needed another cup of coffee. Nothing I though about sounded interesting.

So I went back to the roots of the blog. I just started writing about everything that happens. And my inspiration found me.

Th last 2 days saw my highest traffic ever. And there I was bemoaning just a few days the drop off. What was I thinking?

No comments: